Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Get to know Ms.Cutler…

I just moved here from Connecticut in the United States of America. I graduated in the University of Connecticut and studied in Broadjam, London which made me want to teach a broad. This is my second year teaching since I graduated two years ago. Who am I?
        Ms. Dana Morgan Cutler was born and raised in the state of Connecticut in the United States of America. In Ms. Cutler’s opinion, her strength is: “that I can connect to everyone that I meet” and her weakness is: “that I am too hard on myself and I do not like to be wrong”. She is a very interesting person and has a twin sister who works at her uncle's car dealer shop. She also has an older sister who is a graphic designer. Ms. Cutler is also very intriguing since her favorite color is pink because “it is a happy color and a girly color”. Her favorite animals are cows “I think they are very cute and just peaceful animals”, and her favorite type of food is pizza “I could eat pizza for every meal: for breakfast, lunch, and dinner”. Her favorite hobbies are shopping “I love to buy shoes”. And watching movies: her favorite one is The Holiday. She also likes traveling hanging out with her friends.
        This is Ms. Cutler’s second year teaching, however, her position in her last job was to teach English as a second language to students from kindergarten to fifth grade. The career she would like to be in in five years is: “Five years from now I would like to be back home or in London teaching.” She is most proud of chasing after a dream that many people are scared of which is becoming a teacher.
        Ms. Dana’s favorite book is called Because of Mr.Terupt  it is about “a bunch of kids that are in 5th grade and go through a crazy experience; I like it so much because it relates to everybody” according to Ms. Cutler. She recommends many books like Wonder, Because of Mr. Terupt, Holes, The Witches, and all of the books written by Roald Dahl.
        In Ms. Cutler’s opinion she can be described in the following five words “silly, understanding/forgiving, accepting, go-getter, and hard worker”. Ms. Cutler believes that Escuela Bella Vista is her ideal working environment because everyone is very supportive and open.

No comments:

Post a Comment