Monday, November 23, 2015

The NaNoWrimo Effect

For more than 2 years, NaNoWrimo has been a part of our school. This year however, the rules have changed. Six and Seventh graders are also supposed to participate for their English grade. After interviewing some six and seventh grade students, they expressed their own opinion on NaNoWriMo in an unexpected way.  The following negative comments were said by them:
“I haven’t even started my story, I don’t know what to write about, I think this is just another way to make my stress even higher than it already is”. However some of the students have seen this project from a more positive point of view:

“If we can handle International Day, I think that we can handle six thousand words, I think this could be an interesting way to expand my creative writing skills and become a better writer.” The fact of the matter is that, if you were assigned this project , Your Creative Writing skills are guaranteed to expand to a whole other level. We wish you the best of luck and may the writing be in your favor!

No comments:

Post a Comment